The New Neonatal MRI System for Neuro Imaging Inside the NICU.
The Perfect Point-of-Care Solution for Neonatal Neuro Imaging
Embrace® is the first FDA 510(k) and CE approved dedicated Neonatal MRI system, designed specifically for use inside the neonatal intensive care unit. Infants may be scanned anytime, within minutes of the order to provide critical information for quicker diagnosis and treatment, while reducing the risks often associated with off-unit transport of these crticially-ill, precious patients.
A Transformative Solution for Managing Outcomes
Combining Aspect Imaging’s state-of-the-art technology and innovative, point-of-care design, Embrace® delivers the same high quality, diagnostic imaging as conventional MRI technology in a compact, self-shielded system—making MRI more accessible and easier to use for enhanced assessment, quicker diagnosis and improved care.
A Perfect Fit
• Embrace® operates in a standard NICU environment with no special electrical or temperature control requirements.
• The system’s small footprint and unique design allow NICU equipment, staff and parents to remain close.
• Less acoustic noise is less disruptive to the NICU babies.
A Simplified Workflow
• With Embrace® in the NICU, coordination and transport time to Radiology is eliminated.
• Original tubing and IV sets can remain in place, saving time and avoiding added pain, stress and the possible risk of infection for the patient.
• The entire prep and scan procedure takes less than one hour.
A Patient Centered Approach
• The custom-designed patient bed provides a secure, temperature-controlled environment with quick access to the infant when needed.
• Integrated access ports allow for easy routing of all tubing and monitoring leads without interference.
• Vital parameters may be continuously monitored, while the full color video display enables continuous visual contact with the patient throughout the scan.
Ready to embrace a transformative solution for neuro imaging inside your NICU?
Contact us for more information or to schedule a system demonstration.
Aspect Imaging Announces New Advisory Board
We are pleased to announce the creation of a new Clinical and Scientific Advisory Board (CSAB), which will serve to provide expert review, advice and guidance related to our R&D efforts and our product portfolio, including the Embrace Neonatal MRI System.
May 31, 2019
See how this local regional hospital in Boston was able to provide incredible care for this new mother and her baby....read more
Sep 16, 2018
A host of high-tech advances are giving newborns a better shot at avoiding a range of ailments. The long-term impact could be profound. Sept. 16,...read more
Sep 10, 2018
Boston, MA – A new MRI system providing high-quality scans and specifically designed for safe imaging of...read more
SIGN UP TODAY to receive the latest news and updates from Embrace.
About Aspect Imaging:
Aspect Imaging is a global leader in the design and development of compact, MR imaging systems for Pre-Clinical and Medical applications. Through state-of-the-art technology, Aspect Imaging offers innovative point-of-care MRI solutions, including the Embrace® Neonatal MRI System, which is designed to facilitate enhanced patient-centered diagnostic capabilities inside the NICU.
For more information, visit our website at www.aspectimaging.com.